Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Keep on Keepin' on

As the year trickles to a close, and as I get little sleep to spend endless hours on projects, I am reminded of one of the first topics of the seminar. I am talking about the FISH philosophy and to be as positive as possible in any given situation. I know that I will have to remain positive next semester during my seminars when it is crunch time for finals. As stressed and exhausted as I may be, I have to know that I have to be at the seminars whether I feel like I have time to or not and to be as positive as I can. Wooo.

Anyways- last class: We found out our partners for the seminars, and I think that Amy & I will work wonders together. I am pretty excited, and I hope she is too! The panel was great to have because I always feel like I get more information from people with past experience and insight than from anywhere else. Thanks Bruce & Leah for coming!

It is strange to think that this semester is coming to a close so rapidly. 'It seems like just yesterday we had our first retreat as Hixson leaders and didn't know each other.' Wow have we evolved.

Great year I think. Now I just hope I can get everything done! Eeeee

2 comments:

  1. This semester has gone by ridiculously fast! It really does seem like it just started like a week ago, and now next week is already finals week.

    ReplyDelete