Tuesday, April 13, 2010

If Matt Were Pregnant, Where Should He Go?

In class we learned about the resources on campus and where one would go for various problems. Well if Matt was pregnant, a whole sort of issues would arise, and I'm not even sure if a campus resource could help. But we did learn about a lot of new resources on-campus to utilize if problems we are unable to handle arise. I never had heard of ACCESS before for example. I should laminate that wonderful list because it could be extremely helpful next year. It will be important to realize the number of potential resources to refer someone to and the given situation because we want to make sure we use the right resource. I.E. someone may not need to talk to a psychologist if they are pregnant.

I apologize for this entry being so late. It completely slipped my mind because I had a huge project due and had little sleep. Hopefully now I can enjoy VEISHEA and rest up!

See everyone on Wednesday!

Chao

2 comments:

  1. Excuses, excuses... Just playin, I pretty much had to read your blog based on the title alone, nice work with that. I learned a ton during last weeks class too, and it's nice to know we don't have to have all of the answers.
    See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, very nice title Lauren! Hard to believe we are almost done with this semesterrr!

    ReplyDelete